Wall Ball Drills
- All Drills must be performed with both hands.
- Any wall will work, but a smooth concrete wall at least 10 feet tall is the best surface
- Use your gloves when performing this routine.
- Stand about five yards from the wall. (Start closer until you get the hang of it, then add distance)
- Drills - Do each Drill with the left and right hand 50 times each.
- Throw right catch right
- Throw left catch left
- Throw right catch left
- Throw left catch right
Perform this routine 4 to 5 times a week for 15 to 20 minutes and your stick skills will improve a great deal in a very short period of time. You will be amazed!
After you have developed the fundamental skills:
- Quick stick - receive and immediately throw - no cradle
- 1 hand catch and cradle
- Quick stick - one hand only
- Catch and Face Dodge
- Split Dodge throw right/ catch right/ Split Left/ throw left/ catch left
- Quick Stick - change hands on every toss while ball is in the air.
- Cross handed
- Side Arm after a great hard fake
- Be Creative - develop your own drill
Crank up your favorite music and have some fun!
See also Powell Brothers version: